Located 42 km north of Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario in Marne Township.
Winterized fully-insulated main cottage (32?x20?) and guest cottage (20?x12?) plus tool shed (12?x14?) and wood shed (12?x12?) situated on .73 acre of deeded shoreline property.
Lake Achigan, nestled in the Cambrian Shield, has sandy beaches and offers excellent Lake Trout, Small Mouth Bass, and Pike fishing all year round, in season. Several smaller lakes nearby have Brook Trout and/or Pike. Great moose and bird hunting area.
This turnkey property includes:
- Wood-burning sauna and composting toilet in guest cottage
- Solar and generator power
- Efficient woodstove and propane wall furnace
- Propane fridge and stove
- Radio phone
- Satellite dish and TV
- Water system with 250 gal reservoir and electric pump
- 2 aluminum boats and 2 outboards
- Power winch and wagon to move items from the shore to the cottage
- All furniture, BBQ, propane tanks, dishes, utensils, tools, and hardware
Accessible year round ? by automobile / boat or train / boat in summer and train or snowmobile in winter.
OPEN TO OFFERS!